Dynamo pastor Josh Harris serves us this list on lists….
1. Start your list with the number 1 and then go from there.
2. Use original and memorable words to describe your list like “key” and “great.”
3. Never at any point give in to the creeping fear that your list isn’t necessary.
4. Use humor, act witty but if you can’t write a short statement which will appear profound.
5. Do it.
6. Save your best, “gotcha” item for last. The second-to-last item can be a throw-away.
7. Never, never do more or less items than you originally promised.
8. Enjoy the process!